Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Walls

Heb 4.12; Eph 6.17; Rev 1.16 - 02.05.10
Walls

Everyone has a story. Every story has it's own "good-news," it's own Gospel. What happens when the story of Jesus collides with all these other gospels?

Download "Walls" from Freechurch.ca

Influences:

Wall and Piece - Banksy

What you can't hear:

In this sermon you can't hear the stain of the empire! A little back story? In the live sermon I mentioned a few brands by name, intending to tear them down and reveal some of their agendas. It was all well and good until a wise friend of mine pointed out (after the service) that I had actually just given them advertising that money can't buy! This made me really frustrated (they played me like a fool!), and so I vowed to not let it exist online forever, but to censor out all the branding.

So this is the clean version... you can let your children listen to it without fear of them becoming corrupted by evil companies!

No comments:

Post a Comment